*MCT3k* Mystery Champlain Theatre 3000 *MCT3k*

*MCT3k* Mystery Champlain Theatre 3000 *MCT3k*

(04/02/10) A Clockwork Orange

Yesss O my brothers and droogs, on good friday we Viddyed "A Clockwork Orange" by Stanley Kubrick. For a sinny grotesquely about the ole in-out-in-out, it wasn't half bad. I actually didn't mind it a'tall. I'd have yarbles to viddy it though, if you've got any yarbles. Definitely a horrorshow. If you're wondering where the title comes from, O my brothers, it's from an old cockney expression "as queer as a clockwork orange" meaning something appearing fine but under the surface there's an odd strangeness going on. In the viddy "A Clockwork Orange", orange is slang for man. And as Alex does things like clockwork, O my brothers, the title also refers to the clockwork nature of his activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment