*MCT3k* Mystery Champlain Theatre 3000 *MCT3k*

*MCT3k* Mystery Champlain Theatre 3000 *MCT3k*

(04/23/10) Vertigo

Last film of the semester. Vertigo by the great Alfred Hitchcock. What cannot be said about this film? I certainly can't come up with anything to disagree with. I know that a critic is generally able to find one thing wrong with it, but I cannot. It is good work all around by Hitchcock and his lead actor James Stewart. It was a very enjoyable experience and it truly conveyed the power of obsession. This was granted through brilliantly presented visual queues and equally brilliant score.

What's that? Hold on. I hear a beep coming from the bridge.

Wait... wait! We are way off course. Loosing control of the ship. We're drifting. We are drifting. I'll have to go outside to repair the ship!

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment