*MCT3k* Mystery Champlain Theatre 3000 *MCT3k*

*MCT3k* Mystery Champlain Theatre 3000 *MCT3k*

(09/01/10) I Shot Andy Warhol

PREVIOUSLY ON MYSTERY CHAMPLAIN THEATRE 3000...

What's that? Hold on. I hear a beep coming from the bridge.

Wait... wait! We are way off course. Loosing control of the ship. We're drifting. We are drifting. I'll have to go outside to repair the ship!

AND NOW THE CONTINUATION...

It has taken quite a bit of effort to fix this ship but it was not without some risk. I had to make a random jump to another part of the galaxy where I have already run into another film.

Men out there, imagine 103 minutes of squirming in your seat at the thought of having your penis cut off along with a performance by Lili Taylor of the 1960s militant lesbian Valerie Jean Solanas which can only be compared to this:



...throw that all together and you have "I Shot Andy Warhol" (1996) directed by Mary Harron.

No comments:

Post a Comment